The Student Occupational Therapy Association is a non-profit, student run organization that promotes occupational therapy (OT) through community service, public relations, fundraising, and campus activities.
- Aid students in their pursuit of becoming a successful Occupational Therapy (OT) student to provide the highest quality of care.
- Organize activities that provide benefit to OT students both personally and professionally.
- Fellowship among students and faculty.
- Dissemination of information concerning local, state, and national occupational therapy affairs.
- Educational opportunities through community service activities, guest speakers, and leadership and participation opportunities within the organization.