One second year and one first year graduate student members needed
- Attend the Michigan Occupational Therapy Association Annual Conference
- Report back to SOTA at SVSU at the next meeting regarding participation, information learned, or anything deemed pertinent at the conference
- Provide receipts to Treasurer for expenditures from the conference
- Be reimbursed in part for the costs of total traveling, lodging, parking, and registration fees, excluding cost of food, personal expenses and additional workshops. Expenses covered by SOTA not to exceed 50% of what the MiOTA Rep is able to cover, up to a maximum of $100.
- Shall work to keep SOTA at SVSU up to date on current events and encourage membership in the state association
- Shall be responsible for the transfer of all pertinent information to the newly appointed MiOTA Representative via comprehensive binder
---> Email <---